Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

St Paddy's Day Celebrations - Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes

I'd been eyeing the Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes of Brown-Eyed Baker for a little while and decided that St Paddy's day 2013 was the day I would finally make them. So I combined these with the Chocolate Guinness Cake to make for one great St Paddy's day for me!


I adapted Brown-Eyed Baker's recipe and used the Chocolate Guinness Cake batter for both the cake and cupcakes. One portion of batter will give either 24 cupcakes or one 23cm cake. In the absence of Bailey's Irish Cream, I used Amarula. This is a South African liqueur and, in my opinion, much better than Bailey's. For those of you that have never tried it, I would strongly recommend it. There's nothing better on a hot summer's day than sipping on some Amarula on ice!



These cupcakes are truly decadent, but oh SO delicious!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @LiveDreamBake and on the Live.Dream.Bake Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...