Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

{My Favourite Breakfast} Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie

As we near the end of February, I'm finding it harder and harder to keep on that healthy eating band wagon. Mostly it's because the healthy food isn't quite as exciting as a beautiful piece of, say, Snicker's Chocolate Cake or Milo cupcakes with condensed milk icing...mmm...oh yes!



One thing I always manage to do well with is my breakfast: I have this peanut butter smoothie almost every morning. It's super quick and easy to whip up, on four ingredients and best of all: it's healthy!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie

1 banana (sliced and frozen)
2 tsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup milk (rice, soy, dairy, and milk of your choice)

Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...